Thursday, March 03, 2005

Blue teeth

I'm searching far and wide for a good bluetooth mouse for my P-book. I like wireless, and right now I don't even bring my external mouse with me wherever I go because the wires are tangly, and take up far too much room in a bag. Wireless looks fun. I've found a few nice ones, though I wish I could test them out in person before buying them. I'd like a four button, so I could use a back button, but it isn't neccesary, which is good, as I can't find one with four buttons. Battery life is apparently an issue, but I really wouldn't mind just buying a battery charger for AA or AAA batteries. It would help to have anyway for remote controls and the like. Yeah, nothing really interesting in this post, as if there ever was or ever will be. Price range is looking to be 30-80 dollars, which I'm okay with, but I need a fucking job! I also want an on-off switch, and I'd like it to match my powerbook as well. If I find one that is excellent, but doesn't match, I'll be able to manage. I really wish some company would step up and make a definitive BT mouse. The Mouse BT looks interesting, but it has problems apparently. I just don't know what to do! Oh well.

You should see The Pawnbroker. It's a Sidney Lumet movie, and it is EXCELLENT.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home